What is LinkSpy Full Page Script?Full Page Script was designed for website owners. It’s goal is to translate (convert) all outbound links in your blog into LinkSpy links. Simply, with LinkSpy Full Page Script you don’t have to convert each link manually.
How to add LinkSpy Full Page Script?Adding LinkSpy Full Page Script to your blog is divided into two parts:
First you need to generate the JS code. To do that:
- Go to LinkSpy.cc and login to your account
- In the left hand menu click on ‘URL Shorteners’ and activate the shoteners that you wish to use:
- Then in the left hand menu find ‘Tools’ and click on ‘Full Page Script’
- Use ‘Included domains’ box to list the domains of your hosting services:
Note: Any other external link will not be included in the Full Page Script thanks to which your blog will remain user friendly.
- Copy all text from ‘Full Page Script JS code’ box.
- Login to WordPress admin page by typing [youdomain]/wp-admin
- In the left hand menu go to 'Appearance' and click on 'Theme Editor'.
Note: Please keep in mind that the edit option is not available for free WordPress. You need to upgrade to a premium package, or you need to host your site externally.
- In right hand menu find ‘footer.php’ and click on it
- Click on HTML text box and hit ‘Ctrl’+’f’ on your keyboard to open the search box
- Type '</body>' and hit ‘Enter’ to locate the body closing tag
- Paste the Full Page Script JS code just before the '</body>' tag.
- Click on the ‘Update File’ button.
- Go to top menu, hover over ‘Managed WordPress’ and click on ‘Flush Cache’
- Test links on your blog and start earning real money!